If your school was registered for the Championships in the past two years you do not need to register again, however if your school is participating in the Interschools for the first time or you are the new School Coordinator please follow the steps below.
Click here if you want to log in to the Online Entry System .
If your school has previously entered the Interschools Championships and you are taking over the role in 2017:
Get a login on the Online Entry System by either:
- Asking the previous school coordinator to login to the Online Entry System and update the School Details tab with the new school coordinators email address. They can either set a new password for you or you can click "Retreive Password" on the login page to the Online Entry System to set a new password yourself.
- Email Victorian Interschools at firstname.lastname@example.org to update the login. You must then login and update the temporary password you are given.
Once you have your login, please update your details on the School Details tab in the Online Entry System. Ensuring that the School Details page is updated allows school coordinators to be sent SMS updates during the Championships and Interschools can contact the correct coordinator for any queries with your entries, etc.
If your school has not previously entered in the Interschools Championships:
- Register the school for the Online Entry System. Please check with Victorian Interschools if your school is registered for the Online Entry System before registering the school as there cannot be multiple school registrations by emailing email@example.com
- Please click here to register your school
- Sign up for Interschools Newsletters at the bottom of the www.vicinterschools.com.au home page to receive important updates during the season
- Attend a School Coordinators Information Meeting
The Victorian Interschools Online Entry System for the Cross Country Championships, Multiclass and Ski and Snowboard Championships will open June 12 2017
Please ensure that you use Google Chrome as your web browser when registering and completing your school entries